For Registering Domain Names, I trust DomainKing.NG

Join our list of VIP blog readers today. Absolutely FREE!

email updates

Glo Free Data Day [See The Best Way To Get Free Data On Glo]

glo free data day







Yes! It's here again!!!

Glo FREE DATA DAY! You heard me right? Honestly this is not a joke.

I receive the message earlier today from Glo that there will be free data on the 31st of October, 2017.

Important!  This post just got updated and the plan is still working fine till date. 

I almost ignore it as I thought it was a scam but I later check through it and finally confirmed it was Glo daily messages.

How to Qualify For Glo Free Data?

It's really simple. Just make sure you use 100MB+N150 voice calls OR just N250 on voice calls in the preceding week to enjoy a day of Free DATA.

PS: For your proper understanding, 31st October is the Free DATA DAY.

Please, do not read alone.

Subcribe to our blog for exclusive posts like this and get delivered it right to your inbox everyday.

Please make sure you share this post as well.

1 comment:

Alert! Please do not post spamming links on our blog.